09/02/2011

MOTORAMA


Since my parents are in the "music industry" I've always had music around me, my mentors and friends are some of the greatest artists of the 90's and 00's. It's sort of crazy to think of the people I've had dinner with. These people made me interested in music, which I am forever grateful for.

Besides from being completely in love with the year of 1979, I also love modern music since it often gets it inspiration from the late 70's and early 80's. One band my friend M showed me a couple of months ago is called Motorama you can listen to them here and also download their album Alps. They sound sort like Joy Division but with some softer melodies.

1 Comments:

Blogger Linda Love London said...

Ive never heard anything with Joy division, cant you make a playlist of some sort? teach me, I need to learn about some new music.

9 February 2011 at 02:04  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home