02/02/2011

A complete misreading of the year 1979

This is the beginning

My name is Rudie Wilderness.
I'm named after the The Clash song Rudie can't fail and the Joy division song Wilderness. 
My parents met 1979, the best year ever.
Age is not relevant but I will confess that I am pretty young.
I sometimes live alone in my parents house in South France or in my appartment in Kraków but mostly I live in a suitcase(my parents are producers so they travel a lot).
I speak French, English (obviously), Italian, Russian and Swedish.
There's a few elements in life i admire more than anything else, these are:
Joy Divisions album Unknow Pleasures
The Clash album London Calling
The book Sophies Choice by William Styron
The movies Kramer vs Kramer and Manhattan
and overall the year of 1979

Love

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home